It is my privilege to welcome you to the Quality of Life
Center, Inc. website. You have now entered into the fascinating, cutting
edge world of new and innovative Youth Development Programs and
associated Family Assistance Services. We appreciate your interest and
hope that you will use this opportunity to learn more about who we are
and what we do.
I am extremely proud of the success of our agency and our now nationally
acclaimed programs; one such being the Bright Futures Scholars Support
Program. Participating scholars focus on daily leadership development as
well as marketability preparation towards future goals. We believe that
youth strive to meet the expectations that are set for them - and at the
Quality of Life Center, these expectations are high. Consider some of
our recent results:
* 100% of the seniors in our programs from all local high schools have
enrolled in a college.
* Our programs are in the top 10 percent of all academic programs in the
* In the past five years, program participants have grown in annual
numbers from 35 to more than 500.
* In academic achievement, the Bright Futures Scholars Support Program,
when compared to others with similar demographics, rank at the top state
* Community leaders such as the senator, congressman, assembly member,
county supervisor, ,mayor, council members, corporate executives,
doctors, lawyers, judges, local schools superintendent, law enforcement
and others, willingly volunteer their time to mentor our scholars
individually as well as in groups.
* Each spring, qualifying scholars attend a seven day leadership retreat
on Capital Hill in Washington D.C. and put into practice all of the
skills they have acquired throughout the year.
* The Quality of Life Center, Inc., continues to instruct young
participants in the importance of giving back to their community through
programs such as the "SSS Program - Students Serving Seniors".
* Program Participants are all engaged in playing an active roll in
addressing social, economical, as well as community issues on all
As you can see, we nurture, prepare and encourage every individual in
our programs to maximize his/her potential. We believe that the quality
of education and opportunities provided are reflected in the
achievements of our participants. The dedication of our Board of
Directors and staff, ensure that our program participants and their
families receive uncompromised services that will improve their quality
To this end, we continue to set new goals and reach them. As we move
forward in excellence, we thank each of you for your ongoing loyalty,
support and feedback. There is still much to be done. WE NEED YOU!!
CEO/Dean of Scholars
Quality of Life Center, Inc.